Google SketchUp to Blender 3D
the SketchUp model with Google Sketchup 7.1 or better
- Google SketchUp 7.1 added support for Collada (dae) files and it
can now export 3D models created in SketchUp as Collada files.
Which Blender 3D can import.
- The SketchUp model was downloaded from the Google 3D
Warehouse. It is a 1990's Chevrolet Camaro that was
uploaded by Marian ♂ on June 10, 2006.
- Google SketchUp 7.1 menu >> Edit >> Select All
- Ctrl + A key
the selected model(s)
- At the bottom of the edit menu you will see either Group or
Component or Entities or Faces. Select the one that is showing.
- Google SketchUp 7.1 menu >> Edit >> Group >>
Download free seamless game textures or you can create your own seamless game textures. Use reference photos to add realism to the seamless texture you create. Textures let you create the style and mood for your computer game. Textures are a way to add detail and color to 3D graphics. Photo realistic textures add realism. Download free game models for your video game or create your own game models. Use the game models in First Person Shooter, role playing games, racing simulations and more. Download free textures to add detail to your game models. You can use the free game models you downloaded or model your own game models.