Race Track: Blender 3D 2.6
Blender Render and Engine: Blender Game have different menus.
- Info menu >> Engine box >> Blender Game
- LoopTools: Loft is used to "skin" the loop of vertices used to create the race track.
- Enable LoopTools adds a LoopTools tab to the Tool Shelf (3D View menu >> View >> Tool Shelf)
- User Preferences menu >> Addons button
- Supported Level >> Community
- Mesh: LoopTools >> checkbox
Add Bezier Circle
- The Bezier Circle is used to create the path for the oval race track
- You can use a Nurbs Circle instead.
- 3D View: Top Ortho View -- Object Mode
- Info menu >> Add >> Curve >> Circle
Download free seamless game textures or you can create your own seamless game textures. Use reference photos to add realism to the seamless texture you create. Textures let you create the style and mood for your computer game. Textures are a way to add detail and color to 3D graphics. Photo realistic textures add realism. Download free game models for your video game or create your own game models. Use the game models in First Person Shooter, role playing games, racing simulations and more. Download free textures to add detail to your game models. You can use the free game models you downloaded or model your own game models.