Race Track: Blender 3D 2.6
Select joined duplicates Edit mode
Select all vertices
- 3D View menu >> Mode box >> Edit Mode
- 3D View menu >> Select >> Select/Deselect All
- W key >> Specials >> Remove Doubles
- 3D View menu >> Mesh >> Vertices >> Remove Doubles
Clear Parent from track. Keep Transformation.
- The track is still parented to the track path (the Bezier
Select joined duplicates Object mode.
- 3D View menu >> Mode box >> Object Mode
- Alt + P key >> Clear Parent >> Clear and Keep
- 3D View menu >> Object >> Parent
>> Clear >> Clear and Keep
Move or delete track path.
- Don't delete the track path if you plan on adding guard rails, light poles, etc. to your track.
Select track path (Bezier Circle)
Move or delete track path
Download free seamless game textures or you can create your own seamless game textures. Use reference photos to add realism to the seamless texture you create. Textures let you create the style and mood for your computer game. Textures are a way to add detail and color to 3D graphics. Photo realistic textures add realism. Download free game models for your video game or create your own game models. Use the game models in First Person Shooter, role playing games, racing simulations and more. Download free textures to add detail to your game models. You can use the free game models you downloaded or model your own game models.