Viewports: Blender Game Engine 2.6
- I'm adding the logic bricks and game properties to Cam1.
- But they don't have to be attached to a camera. They can be
attached to any game
an Always Sensor
- For this tutorial, I'm using an Always sensor set to run
once. But you don't have to. You can use any kind of sensor
- Just remember, Viewports.py only has to be run one time to create
- Logic Editor >> Sensors >> Add Sensor >> Always
- Set to run once (True level triggering and False level
Download free seamless game textures or you can create your own seamless game textures. Use reference photos to add realism to the seamless texture you create. Textures let you create the style and mood for your computer game. Textures are a way to add detail and color to 3D graphics. Photo realistic textures add realism. Download free game models for your video game or create your own game models. Use the game models in First Person Shooter, role playing games, racing simulations and more. Download free textures to add detail to your game models. You can use the free game models you downloaded or model your own game models.